The following local students have been named to the Dean's List for the fall 2021 semester at Baldwin Wallace University, according to Provost Stephen D. Stahl. The Dean's List recognizes students who earn a grade point average of 3.6 or higher while enrolled in 12 or more graded hours during the semester. Lexy Coggins, a graduate of Firelands High School majoring in sport management; Ryan Reffner, a chemistry major; Chad Rich, a graduate of Vermilion High School majoring in marketing and sport management; Robert Rose, a graduate of Firelands High School majoring in chemistry; Madison Waller, a graduate of Vermilion High School, majoring in early childhood education.
- Residents come to support Novotny’s; trustees defer to legal counsel on the matter
- Trustees rescind vote on forensic audit; new salt shed should be completed by October
- Everyone was “mad” about the 56th annual Festival of the Fish
- Council approves sewer rate increase, monthly EPA fee
- Asst. Fire Chief Dave Coen retires after 46 ½ years; no fireworks in city despite state law
- Township ambulance funded 24/7 for now; cost debate begins
- Vermilion St. Mary School to close for grades K-6
- Harry Hadaway
- Vermilion Township fire chief asks to staff ambulance at night, discusses EV fires
- Beverly Schmalz
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.