**Lorain County Metro Parks says please take note-- **
For your safety, it is against park rules and regulations to walk out onto the icy river or to cross to the shale cliff side of the river. Please admire the ice from the safety of the opposite shore.
Totally blown away by the beauty of this Great Earth Provided to us! Mill Hollow is such a Gem! i am looking forward to returning to enjoy it more fully! Thank you so so so much for requesting it! Thankfully it was close enough that I was able to get it all in today!
Like Comment Share and Subscribe if you like!! And! if I earned your subscription, Thank You!!
- Superintendent search is down to three
- If you’ve got something to say, say it; fingers crossed, bridge to open Saturday; a thankful mayor
- Baumhart property public hearing is Dec. 13
- Parks Board backs comfort station after plan comes in $75,000+ over budget
- Safety forces modify for bridge closure, Lt. Tom Burger retires from VFD, city prepares for ice
- Julius George “Champ” Kudela Jr.
- Port Authority concerned with erosion, asphalt, drinking water, parking lots in capital budget
- Historic Design Review becomes a member of National Alliance of Preservation Commissions
- Adopt a family or a Lucy Friend through the Vermilion Chamber of Commerce
- Debit cards – reasons to avoid them
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.